Google Page Speed Optimizer for Magento 2
- Optimize JS, CSS and HTML code structure
- Display pages faster with WebP and Lazy Loading
- Resize and Crop images for mobile devices
- Apply smart JS Bundling and Server Push
- Use on Magento Cloud and CDN
- NEW: Use the built-in AMP functionality
Prevent your store from losing potential customers
The study of Advanced Web rankings shows that websites on the first search results page receive almost 95% of web traffic, leaving only 5% for the remaining pages. If a store has slow speed loading and huge TTFB (time to first byte), Google pessimizes it. Faced this problem? Then we are happy to introduce the solution!
Solution + professional configuration = top positions in Google
Get our Configuration Service together with the extension to get the most of it.
Leave the request below and we’ll contact you within 24 working hours and configure the extension quicker, safer, tailored to your needs
Nowadays Google takes into account a page speed as the main ranking factor for mobile and desktop searches. Pages delivering the slowest user experience are out of the game. The same speed standards touch all developers. It means that only stores with fast loading speed and an optimized performance will get the highest places in a Google search ranking and can extinguish competitors.
Magento 2 Speed Optimization Extension makes a store performance friendly both for users and search engines. Visitors won’t leave your store because of the unforgivably long loading. Meanwhile, the Google Rankbrain will index your store faster and get you the highest places in Google search results. Don’t miss the opportunity to increase conversions!
Why Magento 2 speed optimization extension is a must
Prevent visitors from leaving your store by providing a high web pages performance level
Increase a search engine traffic with an optimized position in a Google SERP
Improve user experience with the help of an incredibly fast store pages loading
How to evaluate your store pages performance after Google Core Web Vitals
Use the built-in diagnostic tool right from the admin panel. The Magento PageSpeed module processes the information provided by Google Insights and supplies each issue with detailed configuration tips. Check the score before running the optimization, follow step-by-step instructions and start diagnostic once again to see the results!
Code structure optimization in Magento
Sign static files
Let Google Page Speed Optimizer for Magento 2 invalidate the browser cache for static resources. After the feature is activated, a browser will update cache files automatically to prevent issues related to browsers serving up old static resources. At the same time, visitors will always see the latest changes you have done.
Use asynchronous indexing
Try asynchronous indexing to distinguish traffic patterns on the database level to avoid conflicts between read and write operations in the corresponding tables. With Magento 2 Google Page Speed Plugin, you can store and index order data asynchronously. Orders are placed in temporary storage and moved in bulk to the Order Management grid without any collisions.
Let a browser deliver a web pages content faster with fever bytes to download. Image optimization helps to enhance the user experience and attract new customers by improving seo-positioning and performance of Magento 2 store.
NEW → Now the Magento performance extension is compatible with Varnish!
You can also add compatibility with 3rd-party extensions that use AJAX.
Speeding up of loading process
Use Magento 2 Page Speed Optimization to defer initialization of an object until the point at which it is needed and to clear pagespeed cache. Accelerate web pages loading and prevent your store with long catalog pages full of images from lagging. Additionally, Lazy Load functionality is fully compatible with the Full Page Cache Warmer extension: warm store pages according to user agents to maximize the effect.
See our Magento 2 Performance Tuning module in action
Prevent losing potential customers by making your Magento 2 store faster. See the results of optimization with help of Google PageSpeed Insights tool for Home page , Category page , and Product page . Use our Magento 2 page speed extension and you will definitely improve your store score.
[PREMIUM] Ultimate speed optimization level in Magento 2
The Premium solution goes further on the way to extra-fast loading speed and a positive shopping experience on the customer side. Apart from additional optimization options, the pack includes the features for unique UX and UI to finalize lazy load effect and offer a smooth purchasing process.
Can't decide what solution meets your needs?
Watch Google Page Speed Optimizer overview video to see how this extension will significantly improve your website performance and, subsequently, boost your sales. Don't hesitate to request an individual demo and our consultant will help you choose a solution that will benefit your business the most.
→ Request live demo
Choose the solution most suitable for your business needs
- $109 first yearthen $69 / Year
- Use 2 lazy load scripts
- Preload images for desktops,
mobiles and tablets
- Configure custom Lazy Load
strategy for specific pages
- $259 first yearthen $159 / Year
Lite features included
- Convert images into Webp format
- Compress JPEG, PNG and GIF images
- Resize media files with 2 algorithms
- Automatically optimize new images
- Enable User Agents
- Create Webp images for AMP
- Enable JS bundling
- Minify HTML and CSS
- Merge CSS and JS
- Move Print CSS and JS to footer
- Activate Server Push
- Defer fonts loading
FOR ADVANCED BUSINESSES
- $599 first yearthen $365 / Year
Lite features included
Pro features included
- Activate infinite scroll for category pages
- Ensure quick purchasing with AJAX shopping cart and a popup window
- Optimize images by Cron
- Enable JS merging for particular devices
What experts say about our Google page speed plugin?
"The result of rebuilding our pages for performance led to a 40 percent decrease in Pinner wait time, a 15 percent increase in SEO traffic and a 15 percent increase in conversion rate to signup. Because the traffic and conversion rate increases are multiplicative, this was a huge win for us in terms of web and app signups. Because of the web pages improvement project, the team now focuses on performance as one of the biggest opportunities for new user growth.".
Sam Meder 19 year engineering expert, deep experience in development & management
19 year engineering expert, deep experience in development & management
How to increase Magento 2 speed fast?
- Given the extension is enabled, the fastest way to optimize the loading speed is to complete the general settings;
- Extend the HTML tab and set Minify HTML to Yes;
- Switch to CSS optimization and choose the needed values;
- Also, use Flat Tables, Images Optimization
- Other Settings to achieve a more vivid result faster;
- Save the changes and check the result.
How to tune Magento 2 SEO performance?
- Install and enable the Google Page Speed Optimizer extension.
- Go to Stores > Configuration > Google Page Speed Optimizer
- Open the Settings section.
- Open the Image optimization section.
- Set up automatic image resizing and lazy loading.
- Save the changes.
New product for your Magento 2
Looking for new tools and features to upgrade your store? Check out our most recent extension - Product Management Toolkit. Equip your Magento 2 with the most efficient extensions and maximize your revenue.
Magento 2 speed optimization is one of the steps every Magento 2 store owner should take when the traffic drops, bounce rates rise and there is no increase in conversion rates. And all this because website performance is a vital factor that influences not only Magento SEO and traffic, but purchasing decisions as well.
After Magento 2 performance optimization, you’ll notice 2 main changes. Your GPSI score will be higher, and your website will get higher positions on SERPs and more organic traffic. Users will be more likely to stay on your website and make purchases because your store will work faster.
According to statistics, up to 90% of users will leave your store if they have to wait for its loading for 3+ seconds. Thus you may significantly increase your traffic and, as a result, conversion by tuning your Magento 2 performance.
Magento 2 SEO performance is an essential part of the store’s success. SEO performance determines whether or not your site will show up in search results for someone who is looking for your exact product. High positions in search results improve brand image.
Google page speed plugin for Chrome is an extension for your browser that allows you to check the current score of the page in one click without switching the tabs. It can be useful while you are working on your page speed.
Magento 2 optimization is a necessary step in building your store. The potential customer will not wait and put up with the long loading time of your site. He will simply leave for another one. So now site speed is what your store's conversions and profits depend on.
- Update to the latest version of Magento.
- Change Hosting Provider.
- Audit Third-Party Extensions.
- Use Lightweight Magento Themes.
- Delete Unnecessary Fonts.
- Optimize Images.
- Use Next-Gen File Format.
- Disable Flat Catalogs.
If a tool has been installed on the server and the extension still shows the message “Image Optimization Tool is not installed”, the correct path to the tool should be specified in the extension file. See all the details in a complete answer.
Google Page Speed Optimizer and Lazy Load are modules with identical features. Read the full answer to see the difference.
To install image optimization tools, use the Root user, and run commands on the server. Click the full answer to see the commands.
In this case, we recommend testing your website in PageSpeed Insights and set up the extension according to the recommendations it gives. Read the full answer to see how it works.
Are you looking to add specific functionality for this extension or want to acquire a reliable development partner altogether? With custom development services by Amasty, you will receive high quality and cost-effective solutions developed by Magento professionals according to industry’s best practices.
Request a Quote
Submit this form now and we will get back to you promptly!
What feature your extension lacks?
You can always download the recent version free of charge from your account installing an upgrade is easy
See Magento (and other software) versions we support and guarantee their compatibility with our extensions
- New now Accelerated Mobile Pages functionality is available as a part of Google Page Speed Optimizer Pro and Premium tariffs
- Improvement we improved Google Page Speed Optimizer and Image Optimizer general settings to make the modules' configuration more convenient
- Improvement we added WebP support for Safari 14
- Compatibility we improved Compatibility with Varnish cache. Now users who visit the site for the first time will get WebP images
- Fix we fixed the issue occurred when disabling the lazy load extension using general configuration
- Fix we resolved the problem with webp images in using the settings ‘Use User Agent for Loading Images’ and ‘Ignore Images that Contain’
- Fix we fixed the issue occurred during the process of compilation
- Fix we resolved the problem with store codes for correct functioning of Server Push
- Fix we fixed the error that occurred in optimization if there are no configurable or simple types of products
- New now the extension comes with a new setting to let you optimize images for only enabled products
- Improvement we enhanced the work of diagnostics, so you can check the website's score improvement immediately after configuring the extension
- Compatibility compatibility with Amasty Full Page Cache Warmer was improved
- New now the extension comes with Server Push that serves resources to browser before it requires thus reducing the round trip time
- Improvement we upgraded the extension’s settings to avert problems with configuration
- Improvement we enhanced the process of generating Webp images
- Fix we fixed optimization of WebP images when the uppercase format is indicated
- Fix we fixed the issue with automatic optimization of images added via pagebuilder
- Compatibility compatibility with Amasty AMP extension was enhanced
- Fix we resolved the problem with incorrect store view URL used for diagnostic
- Fix we resolved the problem with lazy loading when the setting ‘Use User Agent for Loading Images’ is enabled
- Fix we fixed the error appeared when images had spaces in the names
- Fix we added validation in image files existence before processing
- Fix we fixed the issue with base64 images on Magento 2.3.5
- Improvement we improved the behaviour with Varnish cache that was incorrect with some browsers not supporting WebP image format.
- Fix we fixed the issue with the error "A technical problem ..." when a file without extension appears in the optimization queue
- Fix we fixed the issue with incorrect verifying of the image optimization tool
- Fix we fixed the issue with the conversion to WebP format of files with the same name but different extensions
- Fix we fixed the issue with image optimization from Admin Panel in Magento 2.1.x
- Fix we fixed the issue with the error during the process of Magento installation with extension inside
- Fix we fixed the issue with extra-large HTML regex backtracking
- Improvement we improved code constructions for Magento Marketplace standards
- Fix we solved the problem with using special chars in name of pictures
- Fix we resolved the problem with incorrect getting some config settings: ignores, move js
- Improvement an ability to add compatibility with 3-rd party extensions which use AJAX was added
- Improvement now the srcset in images lazy load will be deleted
- Compatibility now the module is compatibly with Varnish
- Compatibility now the module is compatible with Amasty AMP extension
- Compatibility now the module is compatible with img tag which includes empty src
- Fix we solved the problem with empty rows in module configuration (ignore sheets)
- Fix we solved the problem after Amasty JS Optimization running
- Improvement we corrected the work of Amasty JS Optimization
- Fix we resolved the problem with incorrect displaying of top menu on mobile view
- Improvement we corrected the work of the automatic optimization feature: now you can optimize only one of non optimized URL from all your site, also extension will give you choice which of Store Views pages you want to optimize
- Fix we solved the problem with image optimization configuration for a large numbers of image folders
- Fix we solved the problem with incorrect caching
- Fix we resolved the problem with error while events.xml is empty
- Fix we solved the problem with automatic images optimization on front end
- Fix we solved the problem with invalid XML after extension install
- Improvement minor visual improvements in the extension main settings
- New we added an information block that allows you to check results of optimization and show Google recommendations from admin side
- Improvement now category and product pages are added to bundling js feature
- Improvement we implemented a speed enhancement that lets you run multiple threads to minimize the time required for optimizing media on your site
- Fix we solved the problem with extension updating
- Fix the issue with generating queue on Magento 2.3.2 was resolved
- New we added a new feature for image optimization - 'User Agent'. If enabled it allows to set separate 'preload' feature for Mobile, Tablet and Desktop devices and to use WebP+Resize+LazyLoad features for the same one image at once as well
- New images optimization was moved to separate grid - now you can choose optimization options for particular folders on your server. Please, navigate to the ‘Content>Google Page Speed Optimizer>Image Folder Optimization Settings’
- Improvement we improved the 'Image Optimization' tab on the extension's general settings page making it more clear and comfortable to use
- New Javascrtipt and CSS sections was greatly improved - now you can specify excludes for admin pages, custom store pages by url, part of JS on pages, and move merged JS and CSS files by custom URL pages
- New now it is possible to exclude specific fonts from deferring when using 'Defer Fonts Loading' feature
- Improvement we enhanced the code
- Improvement we improved the 'Amasty JS Optimization' feature for better performance
- Compatibility we enhanced the compatibility with Magento versions elder than 2.2.0
- Fix we resolved the possible issue with JS bundling on a multi-domain website
- Fix we resolved the issue with generating the queue when using 'Use Webp image format'
- Fix we resolved the multiple select folders in 'Folders For Optimization`
- New we developed the Amasty Advanced JS Bundling. Now it is possible to create an advanced bundle of JS Google
- New Advanced settings for the Lazy Load feature was added. Now it is possible to set optimization for different page types individually
- New Now you can choose folders with images for optimization
- New Now it is possible to choose the compression level for the JPEG optimization.
- New Introducing the image resize feature. The extension creates several copies of an image in different sizes
- New WebP image format was added. The extension can create a copy of an image in WebP format. Browsers that support WebP will receive images in the format
- Improvement the image optimization process was improved. Now it is executed by creating the queue and processing it. It can be launched via CLI as well
- Improvement we have added a setting for excluding certain images from Lazy Load processing
- Fix the operation of the 'Run Optimization Now' button was fixed
- Fix : the possible problem with displaying images wile enabled Lazy Load option was resolved
- Fix the issue with adding the lazy load script to robots.txt was resolved
- Improvement minor visual improvement in the admin area (extension settings)
- Compatibility we enhanced the compatibility with Amasty Google Page Speed Optimizer extension
- Fix we adjusted the display of a non-AMP product page if accessed from an AMP category page
- Fix we fixed the issue with the wishlist icon displaying if it’s disabled
- Fix we resolved the issue with empty snippet values
- Fix we corrected the URL generation in case the original URL contains ‘index.php’
- Fix we resolved the issue with URL parsing on multistore instances
- Improvement now the indicator of added products on mini cart remains visible until shopping cart is empty
- Compatibility we enhanced compatibility with Varnish
- Fix we resolved the issue with Form Key validation
- Compatibility compatibility with Magento 2.3.5 was added
- Compatibility compatibility with Varnish and FPC was improved
- Fix we corrected a minor issue with icons and fonts display
- New we added an option to force AMP opening from mobile devices
- Improvement now extension displays prices excl/incl taxes if applicable
- Fix we corrected the display of uploaded images in Visual Swatches
- Fix we resolved issue with loading product reviews
- Fix issue with amp index link on category page was fixed
- New now the plugin supports CMS and Home Pages
- New we added AMP-widgets which can be used on CMS pages
- Improvement we enhanced the process of filter application on category pages in order to make it more user-friendly
- Improvement we implemented minor enhancement of linking between AMP and non-AMP versions of pages
- New now Category Pages are also available for AMP enabling. Turn on the functionality in one click